FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm, page-54

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi dave,

listen to what you are saying.

you think our people will continue to work for sh if they own 100%

ok fine, I disagree, but lets say you are correct.

Ok - we already have the ground and we already have the people -------

both you and I agree on that.

Then ----------- why the hell would sh complicate it ?

Why not just buy the existing company lock stock and barrel for 5 or 7????????

Then put in cash as needed to develop.

They have the cash, they have the funding capability, they have the machinery and they have some expertise.

If there was some sort of Chinese plot - then they could have executed it long ago - and cheaper and certainly less fuss - and they would have looked like saviours.

So, why in the name of god go this way?

The answer to me is very clear -------------- they actually WANT it this way ---------- exactly the way it appears on the surface.

imo, they know that having a position on the board and a major holding - but letting us do the running and share in the profit will provide them with a better outcome.

If they thought otherwise, they could have swept us up fairly easily in this climate.

Anything else makes no sense at all.

They know what we are sitting on - just like you and I do. They want that developed - and when it is developed, they want profit from it.

If they know what we are sitting on and wanted the whole thing for themselves - they could have had it before.

The jewel in the crown for them is TI - and they are hughely excited by Laverton.

They are not just going to force us to sit there and do nothing - leaving money in the bank and not drill - in the hope that doing nothing and having a quarter of a bil in the bank will 'suppress' the sp.

They are going to be happy for us to swiss cheese TI, Laverton and Coolgardie and poke several holes in Nepean -

Dave, I ask you --------- if we drill like mad in those places ------------- you have seen what we are looking at -------- what do you think the results will be??

And if you think they want a nil result - how will the sp drop with $225 mil in the bank??

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.