FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

questions for the agm, page-58

1. 12,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    yes wb pinto, always good to read your posts. Kudos for coming back to this somewhat unhappy holder forum

yes the company has grown, they are pumping out the ounces and are now up there in producer stakes.

Every cap raise, even the cre aquisition has been great for FML as a 'company'. But not for shareholders. All it has provided so far is a chance to average down. Every cap raise has been done under the grounds of increasing share holder value. So where is it. Why should people believe it is different this time?

If you look at FML as a stand alone company, its grounds, its production, the mills, exploration potential, then it is a great.

However It has one great legacy. The 4.2B register which represents the people that have put the money in to get those grounds,the mills and the assets.

It is those 4.2 billion voices that are being drowned out and discarded with this deal.

The cash will be great for the company, they will produce more ounces, maybe get some more ground and fix up the mill. But what do the people who put in the cash to get the company to its current position get?

They get 1/2.

Thanks for coming, we are in a hurry, you can only have half now. Ill be happy with my half, if the board and staff take half salaries.

I always had a belief that FML could become a billion dollar company. That meant 20 to 25 c a share. I honestly believed they could do it. I was in no hurry.

I still believe they will be a billion dollar company but now it is only 10- 12 c a share. I could have had that when it spiked.

oh well, live and learn.

If I can get the 5c SD is paying I would take my small profit and move on. As it sits now, we arent even going to see that for a while.

very dissilusioned, good company builders, dont just grow for the company, they grow for the owners.

my sentiment is none, but at this price its probably good for a 10% trade. Thats about it at the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $32.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.