SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Questions for the AGM ..., page-28

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Actually, I DO have some faith in management to get this show back on the road - one day.

I think I STILL have enough runs on the board to be taken seriously about that.

In fact, in the past, I've stated my opinions on management and AG in some detail - and nothing's really changed there.

But business is responsibe not for just what happened in it's history but what happens tomorrow.

What surprises me is the sudden 'aw! - they ain't so bad - let's forgive and forget' attitude that's arisen.

Tell that to those that lost everything - even worse, the ones who borrowed.

Yeah I know - they were dick-heads.

They listened and believed.

I'm not alone in my opinion that 'management' let a whole bunch of people down and, even up to last December AG didn't seem to realise what was going on - until someone brought to his attention that it might be prudent to retract his initial comments. Almost like it caught him by surprise.

And, it's generally considered that SGH was heading for problems long before the Quindell thing happened.

So, with my somewhat level of interest I now look at SGH 'management' in a more critical way.

On a daily basis.

I'm interested in the SGH future - not in 5 years time but right now.

Why - because my stake isn't a 'bottom drawer' glory-box for some time in the future when SGH gets it's act together. It's working capital right now.

And it's in SGH because, right now, I see SGH as the most likely candidate for a decent SP growth.

Mind you, I've been saying that for ages.

Pity, Mr Market doesn't seem to agree with me. I wonder what it knows that I don't and if there's something SGH hasn't told us about going on that will send the SP back down to .22 cents.

'cos there isn't anything going on right now that seems to make it want to go over .40 cents despite all the HC joy.

Having said all that, if I thought there was a more reliable bet with as much potential somewhere else, I'd be there - but I obviously don't.

-0-0-0-

FYI - my thread/suggested questions were tongue-in-cheek - a bit of fun to brighten up this board a bit.

With it being taken up with just a small handful of regular posters repeating over and over along with the occasional dullard dropping in it's been getting a bit stale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.