GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Questions for the AGM

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    Galaxy shareholders should note that any questions they may wish to ask at the AGM are to be emailed to [email protected] by 5pm (AWST) today.

I have already emailed the 4 questions I would like to ask (I have a lot more I would like to ask, but I'm being realistic about how many might be allowed to go through). These 4 questions are:

Question 1 - Why hasthe company not done anything to protect the share price against themanipulation that I and others have brought to its attention?

I have brought the issue of share price manipulation to the company's attention on several occasion, most recently in respect of the hundreds of 6000 unit algorithm trades that were occuring every day for more than a month and which served to keep the share price within a narrow trading range. I was told this would be referred to management for investigation and that I would be advised in due course of the outcome of any investigation. I am still waiting for a response.

Question 2 - Why wereshareholders not informed earlier that GXY's customers were unable or unwillingto receive the quantity of spodumene they had contracted for, given the pricesensitivity of this information?

Question 3 - Why can'tdetails of the company's customers be made public?

Question 4 - In lightof the concerns about the over-dependence of Australian companies on trade withChina, what actions are the company taking to diversify its customer base?

I note that shareholders also have the opportunity to ask questions via telephone during the meeting. So I guess if the above questions that I have emailed to [email protected] are not passed on to the BOD, I will have the opportunity to ask them myself. And I might have a few other questions as well.

I implore shareholders to send in your questions and/or to ask your questions at the AGM via telephone. Unlike the quarterly conference calls which are only for analysts to ask questions at, the AGM is our big opportunity to ask our questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.