GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

This is likely to be my last online contribution for many-weeks...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    This is likely to be my last online contribution for many-weeks to come (being remote & the dangers that come with this island development mission) but if someone gets the opportunity to 'squeeze through the cracks' of this Fort Knox style secretive B.O.D. regime, another important question is :

What happened to the circa $20 million of OUR cash that was funneled into our rival A40 (Alita) while it appears they were TRADING WHILE INSOLVENT..Some might call this slander or defamation..but Hell No..this is accountability.

Our SP would not be floundering beneath 80c if our B.O.D. (under the 'chairmanship' of Martin Rowley) had used OUR $20 million to buy-back 25 million GXY shares at 80c a pop..to keep them out of-the-hands of the World's biggest parasite (Swiss Bank fossil-fuel financier) Credit Suisse.

I challenge any of the 'incentivized' B.O.D. Defenders (you know who you are..we all know) to refute any of the above.

Come out of the woodwork..from behind your shadows...We've been exercizing our votes.

Good Luck To All Genuine Retail Holders (GLTAGRH) and enjoy a nice weekend ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.