LIS 3.33% 15.5¢ li-s energy limited

Questions for the AGM

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Please see below a list of questions i have sent to the company secretary for answering during the upcomming AGM.

I am posting here for transparancy, and promote you guys to ask your own questions.

Cut off for ruther questions is 5pm today and they need to be emailed to [email protected]

1. Are you going to use the current spate of explosions and fires associated with Li-ion batteries and chargers to sell the advantage of safer LIS ( assuming they are thermally safer as we have been led to believe).
    2. Has there been any further developments in the gravimetric or volumetric densities for the LIS semi-solid state battery since the 4th of April announcement? These batteries were "over 400 Wh/kg, and 540 Wh/l" respectively at the time. and has this improved.
      1. There was also a discussion of an industry data sheet for these batteries, has this been produced?
    3. Why are there no ongoing announcements regarding improvements in the performance of the battery development, with the last announcement being the 4th of April 2023
      1. I would expect that there is continuous improvement to lab made test cells, why are shareholders not being notified?
      2. Are the above batteries what we can expect to come off the phase 3 test facility, or are their improved batteries to ship to customers to test?
    4. Why are competitors like Lyten raising capital that far exceeds our current market cap? With Lyten recently raising $200mUSD in Series B funding (and a total of $410mUSD raised to date)
      1. This seems like a massive competitive disadvantage.
      2. Why does the market value their technology at a much higher valuation than ours?
      3. How does LIS compare their technology against Lyten, who appear to be doing the exact same thing with far more cash resources and public backing.
    5. Toyota has made significant announcements regarding their future in electric vehicles and solid-state batteries. Is LIS missing the opportunity to get to market with their batteries?
      1. Does LIS have any comparable plans to get a solid-state battery to market to compete?

I encourage you to ask your own questions to the company, as we are not getting much information out of them otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $99.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $20.51K 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92267 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 39323 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ 28082
Last updated 13.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.