PPK 7.50% 43.0¢ ppk group limited

Questions for the AGM

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Please see below a list of questions i have sent to the company secretary for answering during the upcomming AGM.

I am posting here for transparancy, and promote you guys to ask your own questions.

Cut off for ruther questions is 5pm today and they need to be emailed to [email protected]
    1. Can we get an update as to the status of various JV's that were put on hold, specifically
    • 3D printed metals with Amero
    • Balistic glass with or without Craig's Ballistics
    • Dental implants
    1. Will the significant reduction in BNNT sale price change the status with regards to any of the above?
    2. What is the current output capacity of BNNT?
      1. This was seen as a major milestone in 2020 for increasing its capacity, and we have not heard in some time as to the design changes and efficiencies of the furnace modules and output improvements.
    3. Has PPK made any advancements in reduction of capital costs in setup for its furnace modules should demand begin to exceed its current capacity for production?
    4. What is the progress of the WGL & Sun Metals JV announced 05/10/2021
      1. this was announced but i have not found any updates in 2 years
    5. What plans does the board have to increase awareness and market confidence in PPK/WGL/BNNT / LIS to help with the current share price?
    6. Is there any plans for the recent purchase of PPE to leverage with any products that are coming out of LIS?
      1. Are there any other competitive advantages that PPE delivers to LIS or vice-versa?

I encourage you to ask your own questions to the company, as we are not getting much information out of them otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.030(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $38.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.5¢ $6.315K 15.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26560 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 7444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.030 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 40.5¢ 6515
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.