APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I have been too busy to look at the 2019 APG Annual Report like...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I have been too busy to look at the 2019 APG Annual Report like I ussually do. Will try before AGM.

But if any shareholder has a question for the auditor to be answered at the AGM - then email it to APG now, who must pass it on to the auditor.

The Auditor can be asked verbal questions directly without notice at the AGM, but they are limited in scope and may be rejected.
    To be sure to get a question to the auditor answered - send a written question to APG for forwarding to the auditor.

And it is a legal requirement that the Auditor at the AGM, answer these questions to the auditor - not the company secretary.
    If the Auditor has a written answer it can be tabled at the meeting and made available to shareholders to see.

For example : a shareholder might want to know from the auditor about the $320k Share Capital Recieveable - money still owed by Nick Gastons company (Notsag)) for shares that were purchased years ago.

If you have a question for the auditor, to make sure it is answered - put in writing and email to APG , 5 working days before the AGM.

***** APG can refuse to accept your question for the auditor - if it arrives less than 5 working days before the AGM *****

That means it should be emailed to APG today

Wilcox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.