VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

questions for the competitor

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    A fellow German investor will probably have the possibility to talk to some engineer from BEFESA shortly. He offered to try to ask some questions.

For those of you who dont know BEFESA, they are a Spanish company with a German branch.

This was taken from their website:

http://www.befesa.com/corp/web/en/quienes_somos/historia_de_befesa/index.html

"...In June 2009, Befesa acquired the total productive assets of German companies Aluminium-Salzschlacke Aufbereitungs GmbH and Alsa S?d GmbH, which specialize in the treatment and recycling of salty slags. The assets acquired include three productive plants based in German towns of Hannover, L?nen and T?ging, equipped with the highest technology in the market, and with a global treatment capacity per year of 380,000 t of waste with a replacement value which exceeds the 100 M?. These new plants, together with the ones that Befesa already owned in Valladolid and Wales (United Kingdom), positions Befesa as a leader in the recycling of salty slags in Europe, with five productive plants strategically located over the European continent...."

I thought if some of you guys have some questions, you can just post them here and i will pass them on to the guy who will talk to Befesa.
    I doubt, that the Befesa engineer is willing to agree that MHM has the superiour technology, but nevertheless we might get some useful information ?!

So long have a nice weekend !

Wantedman

P.S. Mikrokosmos just told me about the (free) ASX app for the Iphone. A very useful application, was exactly what i was lokking for:

http://www.asx.com.au/research/iphone.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.