VYS 0.00% 42.0¢ vysarn limited

questions for the competitor, page-12

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This is why our tech is superior.

Once more, currently aluminium recycling companies have to pay third parties(i.e Befesa), a significant sum to dispose of their waste.This is necessary in Europe as salt slag waste landfills are banned. This currently is not the case in the U.S, however there is mounting local opposition to these landfills, and no doubt the U.S will follow the lead of Europe and ban them.

With our tech, these aluminium recyclers will get paid, yes that is right, get paid from their cut of our recycling.They get the aluminium from our plant, we get to keep the aluminium oxide and salts for resale.

Currently our company is planning on NMP Tech to value add the aluminium oxide.

This is before mentioning all the landfills across the globe that we can dig up, and make money from that no competitor can do!

As for future tech that could eat in to our pie, If what you say is correct, it would be a few years away yet, and to refit all plants with that tech could take around 20 years, so I am not stressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.0¢ $184.2K 453.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11305 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 75972 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.