questions for the joint parliamentary meeting, page-21

1. 411 Posts.
    Pretty sure you meant this for me not timber all did was compliment Timber on his point of view

Timber 1956:You wrote:

"It is entirely likely that the BOTs have been holding Cudeco back hoping to shake out some of the weak long positions."

STUMACA "=Market manipulation = illegal"

CV: its not market manipulation nor is it illegal every retail investor pushes their own button to buy & sell
    if you base that on TA & go with the herd it works both ways.
    BOTS ARE NOT ILLEGAL.

"BOTs are simply bigger fish who feed off the minnows. It is probably the natural order of things."

STumaca "There is no natural order of things in a Human created environment. Only what is lawful or otherwise."

CV: Lawful, bots are lawful as for otherwise????
    Natural order of things like WOW & coles coming into IGA territory taking over and destroying their business. The Big fish always eats the small fish.

BOTS ARE LEGAL come to grips with it, they do not drive price down, sometimes sideways sometimes up, go back to FA decide whether to hold or get out
    just because bots differs to a TA opinion means nothing

"If you want to impress me....."

STUMACA We don't want to impress you, old chap!

CV: can you impress me with something more than emotion old chap

"let alone impress ASX or ASIC...."

STU "Who needs to impress ASX or ASIC? The purpose of our activities is to have the lawmakers made aware of lack of adherence to their governance.
    ASX and ASIC have clearly stated their intent of lack of interference.

CV: because its not illegal & is a growing market worldwide, should newsletters like asi be termed illegal 50,000 punters buying on their tips i have seen
    the reaction to their tips market manipulation at its best worse than any bot each tip for a 5 MONTHS got a speeding ticket should the company, asx, asic
    posted their tip when subscribers got it to inform the market of 50,000 people getting on board with how much money???

TB "...it might be a useful start to establish what is in fact illegal in the activities of the algorithmic traders."

STU "Read the proposed submissions in this forum. The illegal activities are very clearly proposed in many of the posts.
    I am not going to lead you by the hand to them. Go look for yourself.
    If you disagree with the content, take a look at the TUs for the post and compare with your own.
    After all this is a democratic society in which "degrees of right" is governed by the popular vote as well as sensibility."

CV: There is nothing showing illegal activity because bots are not illegal come to terms with it, as for thumbs up yes that really shows the answer
    & the facts AND ALSO popular vote got the government we now have that worked a treat
    Sensibilities just emotion much like crowd riots that happen sometimes for no reason other than the unthinking herd takes on a herd mentality.

TB "...If one traders activities didn't cost another trader money, there wouldn't be a market.."

STU "You forgot to add: Within the Law."

CV: IT IS within the law, how can you miss that point

TB"...Being a "Retail Investor" doesn't entitle you to any privileges...."

STU "However: Retail Investors are entitled to the protection of the law as defined by the Corporations Act."

CV:Yeah tell that to abc HIH storm financial etc etc no retail investor is entitled to anything its a market
    go to indo you and me could pay 500% difference in price for a wood carving all comes back to how smart you are not how whingeing.
    when you start thinking as a retail investor you are entitled to anything stop trading buy a managed fund
    If you think the market tells you everything sell put your money in cash
    If you rely on TA other than less than daily with live data expect losses
    If you want to invest understand FA ratios & research a company before you invest, FA healthy stocks have never appeared on this algo forum i wonder why??
    If you invest in small caps & cannot handle big losses that turn into big gains or massive losses your playing the wrong game BOTS don't cause you to lose money
    Only you as a retail investor who pushes the button to buy is responsible for the outcome no one else is to blame.

AS with all investing everyone's there own worst enemy when you admit your mistakes forget optimism have a trading plan no bot will ever hurt you

Overall bot haters come up with a CONSENSUS AS A GROUP on the worst bot action this week when you have decided POST CRYSTALVOYAGER EXPLAIN THIS
    ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO BOT TRADE BUT IF A BOT TRADER STARTED A NEWSLETTER FOR $100 A YEAR WOULD YOU BUY?????
    And STU I dont expect thumbs up as i do not want to start a cult or a religion

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.