MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

questions for the on-site investor meeting

1. 6,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    guys.......a starting point. please add-on your own questions. the tougher the better.......cheers

1..........what are the expected haulage rates up the shaft

2......... When is the co. looking at putting on a second shift in order to increase production

3.......... When is the construction of the river adit into a decline scheduled to begin
    3a........ what would be the cost of the decline
    3b.........what ore bodies would be accessed via the decline

4...........the last quarterly mentions that a MS dyke extension is being mapped ? is this extension newly discovered or previously known ? is it on surface or u/g ?

5...........when would the updated Jorc resource be released to the ASX ?
    5a.........would the new Jorc include zones not included in the 2008 Jorc i.e. Perkins zone
    5b.........did Morrie Goodz's 2008 Jorc numbers undervalue the contained gold mineralisation ? if so, then would Greg Curnow's re-assessment of the 2008 Jorc numbers (& grade assignment) actually increase the contained gold for the same tonnage

6........... What u/g drilling at the MS mine is the co. planning to do over the coming months?
    6b..........would the co. target the "upper gap zone" prior to the decline beginning.

7........... When does the co. expect to have a permanant onsite production geo and mining engineer?

8............Does the co. have a plan to mitigate the risk of bush fire i.e. clearing a buffer area around the mine site?

9............with some commentators saying that the price of silver could hit US$50 an ounce in 2010 would the silver mineralisation in the MS mine be considered commercial for extraction

10......... the processing plant proposal seems veiled in secrecy. is this due to the selection process
    10a........when would the processing plant be on-site & operational

11..........the DPI paperwork process seems to be a delicate & long-winded process. has the victorian premier stepped in to ensure a quicker resolution to issues that may be slowing MCO going into full production

12..........12a. The Loch Fyne drains directly into a water catchment basin. Would there be any extra development issues with developing this deposit to production?
    12b........How big a hurdle will the difficult access to the Wallaby, Eldorado mine group be to development and hopefully production?
    12c........are there any dykeless reefs on MCO ground that the co. are keen to explore

13...........when would Peter Jackson's report on the endowment for the regional dykes be released to the ASX

14...........are there any well-healed companies or individuals doing due diligence on MCO at the moment in order to take-up a position on the share register

15...........is the co. opposed to the idea of a j/v over one of the outer dykes e.g. rose of Denmark

16...........in the last week or so a top20 holder has sold several million shares on market. was the co. aware beforehand of the sellers intension to off-load these shares on market ? if so, did the co. assist in bringing a buyer in to soak up the selling

17...........17. What kind of head grade do they envisage for the Maxwell reef after seeing and testing the ore?

18. ..........How much outside drilling do they think they can get done this season and where?

19........... Has MCO sourced extra rail for the development of the new zones in the MS mine?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.