HDR hardman resources limited

questions for the sydney meeting

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Hi all

I think the Q&A at the AGM was fairly comprehensive. So far I have the following:

1) HDR needs more near-term production. Are any of the new ventures being considered producing assets? If not then what timeframes to production are involved?

2) HDR could be seen as becoming over-stretched with so many projects in far flung regions....particularly greenfield areas. Why do we need to add more areas ... as opposed to concentrating on speeding up exploration and particularly development in the current areas of activity??? With Tiof and perhaps Tevet and Banda developments coming up don't we need to retain more of our cashflow and capital to meet our obligations in these projects?

3) Last year management indicated that one way to add new ventures or production would be by way of an asset swap. At the time it was considered that the farm-out in Guyane might include this type of arrangement. Is this likley either with Guyane or elsewhere (Mauritania, Falklands)?

4) Will HDR be bidding for the leases currently being offered in Suriname that include some that are offshore and adjoin those in Guyane?

5) The timing of the placement with the almost immediate downgrading of production from Chinguetti must have raised some eyebrows (mine were raised that's for sure). Do you think that future capital raisings here or in the UK will be affected at all by the poor share price performance immediately after the recent placement in the UK?

6) HDR presentations are excellent (AGM, Investor, Financial) but how widely is HDR being promoted in Australia?? We could still do with more positive publicity and more information being released on Mauritanian activities. We trust that Uganda and Guyane will be promoted more fully given our operatorship or relative "independence" in these projects.

Anyone care to add to these?

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.