HDR hardman resources limited

Simon, I think, did some geo work on the copper belt in Africa....

1. 1,154 Posts.
    Simon, I think, did some geo work on the copper belt in Africa. It does not count.

Re: "Simon stated that his guys were "balls to the wall" with all their own work."

Scary metaphor.

Re; "He did say that Hardman pays Woodside for the technicals, I am certain of that. The Chinguetti wells and lack of exploration success is beginning to show that the trust may well be misplaced."

I cannot say what happens in the oil industry, but in the minerals, a presentation is usually given to the other jv partner and geos and management usually attend. I am giving a full day one tomorrow. I will be justifying the program we agreed to in 2005 and for the changes to the program as we learnt more about the system during the course of the drilling program. I will also be explaining and justifying this year's program. They have the right to ask any questions and to visit the project at any time. If they come up with targets they can justify, I will drill them.

I would have thought that with Ching costing US708m and each exploration well over $10m, that the non-WPL companies could collectively throw in a few $ and together hire one reasonable geo to keep an eye on WPL in Mauritania.

Alternatively, if HDR, etc don't have the time or geos. Perhaps it is about time that HDR and others engage an independent consulting group to review the prospects and Ching. The cost would be far less than their share of the cost of a single failed well or a day's lower production from Ching.

Interesting that HDR already have funds assigned for appraisal drilling in Suriname in the "Use of Funds" slide 5.

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.