BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Questions for the Webinar, page-102

1. 9,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3490
    @Arcturus

so you think it makes sense to complain about repeatedly being misled - then go back to the same source for more information?

its a hallmark of human herd mentality - same as witchunts against individuals who were actually correct etc

you are trying to play the man not the ball. your emotional response is off base

the fact that it is amusing to see this same behaviour in HC - forum after forum - small cap stock after small cap stock -is simply that.

its a wry thing i grant you - but it tells me - and should tell all of us - a lot about ourselves as a breed

im a logician - or try to be - who is pointing out logic.

if you arent one of the people who posted about being misled - then equally none of this applies

when I said i thought it wise to use the post june 30 18 pop to sell it was purely cognition - no dissonance. 3 strikes rule.

same as when i said i thought theyd likely dilute holders with a deal prior to them announcing Lifx

everyone else is entitled to do what they like.

but the fact i tried to share views that may help others argues against me being the self involved person you claim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.