BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I think the Webinar broke into 3 distinct parts.1. They admitted...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I think the Webinar broke into 3 distinct parts.

1. They admitted that the existing OHM product was the wrong market fit and had failed to deliver. They then banged on about how they are changing the OHM product to better suit what the market it looking for and in the hope it will sell. There was not explanation as to why it took them 12 months or more and burn $15m-$20m to work out it was a failure and that the market didnt want to buy it. Now they are spending a load of $$ to change it again. It was also apparent they are moving away from being a hardware business and handing off OHM to third parties and becoming reliant on 3rd party resellers again. Atleast they are making changes, IMO they will be the the reason they do not meet breakeven, the new product took longer than expected to manufacture and by then LIFx will be the golden child.
    2. They spent a lot of time talking up LIFx, this seemed to be the primary focus, growth, expansion. Which they should be doing. LIFx expanding in USA, Aust, Europe, Scandinavia, Google, etc. No mention of OHM expanding anywhere, it was all LIFx. They talked about how they have factored in 10% tarriff for US and suggested if tarriffs go to 25% they can manage it, not sure how given their losses right now.
    3. OHM Sales, more huff and puff with no details. For me, DM really skirted around OHM sales and future sales.

IMO view they will continue to play the game with OHM until LIFx takes over and saves the business, if it can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.