BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

ohm launched in may 2017 - 2 years ago - not 1as for the...

1. 9,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3480

ohm launched in may 2017 - 2 years ago - not 1

as for the references to how long it takes to build a business - i;ve never seen anyone debate it. i cant tell why some of you are being misleading on purpose about this

the issue was the ceo said repeatedly it wasnt taking that long - Ohm direct was going to be roughly cashflow positive without 'monster deal' as of June 2017 - at least they said there was no need to raise capital unless a monster deal was done (which itself implies you;d only do a monster deal to speed up free cashflow accretion. otherwise any sane business builder would move slower to ensure product suitability and market fit)

then it was going to be $69.3m in rolling 3 yr revenues from Jan 2018 - with digicel on track despite hurricane, then delayed but on track, then collapsed - but hey rizon and europe would fill the gap and 'monster' was coming online.

let me skip 3 more pivots,,,

then record sales

then record sales was actually a dud product unsuited to its market

but its ok there's a new business thats being bought in

extraordinary confusion about the basic issue of contention - not aided by the fact some people no doubt bought at 6c 3 yrs ago - and some bouthg not at 7c - and some bought the ohm promises from 7-40c - and people will have a very different perspective depending on their exposure, the level of investment they made based on ceo's various assurances and hence the pain they feel

some people have lost life changing amounts to this. some only scraped or bruised and just saw a doozy of a round trip .

the real essence if you arent going to worry about mgt reliability etc is that this is a speculative stock not an investment stock

people are arguing investment theses for a non investable stock. (by which i mean it doesnt have a proven positive earnings track record)

as long as you appreciate it is just a punt - and you could lose most or all of your capital - you can take a much more relaxed view

equally some of the richest people in the world are effectively highly skilled/fortunate punters - but usally those are insiders

oh look - Uber ipo'd tonight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.