BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Questions for the Webinar, page-239

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Jeez, there is some vitriol there.

Perhaps you can't recall reading something because you are overly preoccupied with your narcissistic drivel. You regularly shriek when critiqued and claim that critics are "playing the man not the ball", but most of your comments are laced with very dismissive language seeking to diminish the intelligence of the collective who don't see things your way, or overtly worship at the alter of your self professed brilliance.

I have read a bunch of posts on this page alone that have essentially discussed the importance of Ohm still gaining some traction in whatever new incarnation it takes....as the need for recurring revenue is critical to the valuation expectations of investors. And that LiFX, despite its massive dilutionary impact, is still hugely welcome and essential...in the near term for existential reasons...in the mid term for air cover while Ohm is properly developed and in the long term as a complementary source of value in the arsenal. But that it doesn't have the same impact in driving value as a recurring revenue business like Ohm would have, if successful. Your simple point about the change in drivers of valuation is pertinent and consistent with this theme...but your pejoratives wrapped around it serve no purpose other than to highlight your true character.

And if you believe that I have "played the man, not the ball", then perhaps you should try to not intertwine your 'unique' personality so closely with your opinions. Either that, or cop the consequence.

IMO. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.