BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@goldbear77, OMG, you leave me stunned and breathless, and very...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    @goldbear77, OMG, you leave me stunned and breathless, and very definitely not in a good way!

Re-read the post to which this is a reply, and your earlier one! You are not just a narcissist, you are an ultra-narcissist, in a league of your own!

The utter tragedy here is that you honestly, absolutely and unflinchingly believe that your self-perceived and self-professed intelligence and logic are such that your opinions are not just opinions, they are facts. Notwithstanding the growing body of evidence to the contrary, you simply cannot conceive that your opinions are just that and you are totally incapable of ascribing value to any alternative view to yours. I've pointed out a couple of times over the last few months how you revise and rationalize earlier statements, rather than simply admit your errors. Your recent comments about tariffs are a case in point. You very simply got that totally wrong and were totally unable to admit it.

I thought I was bad, but you're a nightmare! I'm just glad you are here now because in another time and/or another place you would be a danger to humanity!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.