BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Questions for the Webinar, page-323

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    a.JPG

Travis:
    So we have reported before we are definitely seeing increases in sales, we are seeing this across many regions, many of our resellers, so we are showing some success and increases in various regions, but we are really not seeing the success that we want to see and we are spending considerable amounts of time looking at some of those challenges
    Some of the problems we see are that yes, we are increasing unit volumes, but this does not always translate to an increase in higher sales and this is partially due to the smaller install base and varying sales prices.

David:
    How do we square past statements and comment stating that more ohms were sold last qtr. than previous qtr. combined?
    We have never mislead people on that front it is true that we have sold more ohms when we have said we sold more ohms, but pricing has been variable, markets have been variable, obvs we have been selling different levels of product, we have some customers in several $1000 per month and some customers in their hundreds of dollars per month..
    It does vary by market by rollout and of course by what people choose to upgrade to.

1.JPG

This is real expert level marketing delivery by David and Travis. See the graph and the direction of the revenues, and their confident, mumbo jumbo reasonsings (if you actually look at the content of the reasons).  If I was a marketing student I would be studying how they structure and deliver these sort of messages. A+.

So basically if I summarise this more simplistically what these guys at BUD have said about OHM sales:
    We are definitely seeing increases in sales, but we are not seeing sales growth and not really seeing the success we want to see, and this is due to how increasing unit volumes, do not always increase sales, and the markets are variable and the pricing is also variable and some customers pay more and some customers pay less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.