BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@McKhenry this is very old school thinking. Stocked at Bunnings...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @McKhenry this is very old school thinking. Stocked at Bunnings and Best Buy is important, but in the US, Amazon and other online stores are killing retail, Australia has not really experienced this yet, Amazon is a juggernaut. Companies like Wyze will never bother stocking their product in bricks and mortar, it seems they are a pure online play. I am not suggesting this is the correct strategy, just highlighting the difference in strategy. It would be good to see a breakdown of LIFx online Vs bricks and mortar?

https://www.slashgear.com/wyze-bulb-is-an-8-bomb-in-the-smart-lighting-market-21577340/

This is a good read. Wyze offer a very similar product to LIFx, no HUB required, connects directly to device via WiFi. It seems the major difference it Wyze Bulbs do not offer changing colours, just different types of white. So, depending on your reasons for buying a smart bulb, if changes colours is not your thing, then Wyze is a great alternate. As the article stats, Wyze and others are driving down prices.

I am not sure I understand the comparison between Merc and Camry. These are light bulbs, not status symbols or designed to save your life or that of your family, just lightbulbs. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.