BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Questions for the Webinar, page-358

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I think a lot of people in here are not understanding different generations.

If you say - smart lighting / home automation is a fad and a waste of money (why buy a light that you can turn off with your phone when you can use a light switch) are 30+. You are missing the fact that people between 18 and 25 buy and rent and have disposable income for this exact thing.

Youth culture expects things to be driven by 1 device their phone. A manual light switch is old.

Youth also do not seem as concerned with privacy as us older folks, ask them if they have siri on or off, google assistant on or off, a typical young person will have most of their life already on social media.

LiFX and this whole movement is for young and old not really middle aged (you might get some lights but stuff it the light switch works right?)

As for BUD OHM seems to be a disaster, selling now doesn't sit well with me though as i think there is room for it to at least get back to 8c, hoping there is a smart light at the end of the tunnel because it is very dark right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.