BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Actually a lot of youth I know of do shop as a way of hanging...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60

Actually a lot of youth I know of do shop as a way of hanging out, this is pretty typical on a Thursday night and actually almost every Thursday, I do food shopping on a Thursday and sometimes it looks like people are dressed up for a night on the town but they are really just going to random shops... These are males too not just females that shop and JB Hi Fi is a shop inside shopping centers. They may not buy a light bulb but they will very likely see them.

If you don't think 20 year olds shop at shopping centers then go to one.

Not sure why you keep bringing up someone's partner and trying to impress them your saying it like its some event that someone is bringing up like a life changing thing. Its not. It's the same when google home was a new thing, how many people do you think tried to impress a girl by saying come over and i'll show you my google home ..... How many google home units have been sold?

A google home is just a more lazy way of using your phone, a smart light is just a more lazy way of controlling lighting.

When you ask your 20 something people you know, don't ask them hey would you spend 60 on a light (because that's also not the price) say hey do you want to be able to control the lights in your room from your phone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.