BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Questions for the Webinar, page-67

1. 9,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3480
    @Arcturus

it doesnt tell you anything but what your own preconceptions project - because I havent laid out any detailed analysis - just the generic function of how tariiffs work and why populist leaders frequently turn to them to drum up nationalistic support from uninformed countrymen.

tariffs are to economic health what dictators are to national government. the make the unintelligent and uninformed feel validated in the short temr - and have very bad long term consquences in the main.

the biggest lie Trump relies on is that somehow the Chinese ate the US lunch

Have a look at US GDP per capita 2000- 2017. Then have a look at it in real global purchasing power terms. And thats despite the US causing its own and the globe's near implosion through real estate debt pponzi schemes

The idea that China has been massively unfair in its trade practices is laughable - the US has benefited hugely from Chinas rise.

It simply concentrated all he proceeds into the hands of fewer and fewer US citizens

there are specific issues relative to IP and China market trade access that need to be corrected - though I would say the cat has bolted regardling IP

China now leads as many fields as the US

dont forget - the US deliberately chose the current setup. In the 80s and 90s it deliberately exported low value add manufacturing to china - so it could focus on high value add tech etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.