BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hi Brian, I pulled the below from the August 2018 webinar....

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Hi Brian,

I pulled the below from the August 2018 webinar. Could you have DM explain the below highlighted statements, in particular where the 501 prospective deals are at and has the backlog of Ohm deals been completed? We were led to believe that the uptake was more than the company could handle, could he explain his statement? I’m finding it very difficult to believe any of the below to be factual. He led investors to believe that the pipeline was full and a lot more business was being added. Reported revenue since just does not support these statements.

Buddy Ohm Sales BuddyOhm sales are up quarter on quarter Everystage of our sales pipeline saw growthmore prospects, more leads, more “closed deals”, more upgrades ofexisting installs We’re presently seeing 30% of sites purchasing additionalmonitoring within three (3) months of initial purchase, spending 78% more.These are great numbers 30% of 78% is almost 25% In other words, within acalendar quarter of selling a Buddy Ohm system, we can expect a nearly 25% uplift in revenue So we just need tofocus on maximising the number of Buddy Ohm systems sold. And we don’t yet knowwhat the uplift looks like in 6 months, 9 months or 12 months We also don’tknow what the impact of COaaS will be, additional Works with Ohm sensors,unbundled pricing, etc… There are many levers we can pull to grow revenue andsales, and we’re working on them all.

There are currently 501 prospective deals across the entire Buddy Ohmpipeline – of varying sizes/values In the 4C commentary we disclosed a BuddyOhm install backlog (ie: executed purchase orders, but product not yetinstalled) By 31 July 2018, this backlog was down to thirty three (33) deals,and today (8 August 2018) the backlog is down to twenty three (23).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.