BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

And what precisely was the reason/explanation for the...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    And what precisely was the reason/explanation for the manufacturing restraints that prevented them from fulfilling orders? Did I miss the actual explanation? Marc Alexander said they always had plenty of parts available and it was a relatively quick turnaround to get more, so that doesn't appear to be it. Blaming manufacturing but not explaining what that means is totally pointless. Just keep avoiding real fundamental business issues Dave. Bravo for getting away with being vague for so long. Why is manufacturing to blame? Anyone?

That was an hour of squirming out of many deceitful comments the company has made the last two years. A real doozy for me was DM saying "investors should assume we would sell our lights profitably". That's precisely what we thought the business we had bought was doing! At no time did you tell investors otherwise. Lifx had reached $37M of revenue in 2018 selling lights unprofitably!! DM, were you aware of this when you bought the company??????? What a joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.