BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I would like to issue DM an apology. In the webinar he said he...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I would like to issue DM an apology.

In the webinar he said he used words carefully so as not to deceive people. In May 2019 he did say it was capital restraints that meant they had to turn away $10m of orders. Now he's saying they have the capital but turned away $14m of orders because of manufacturing supplying shortages. Sorry DM. I'm sorry you can't make you products. I'm sorry you can't explain why you can't make your products when you knew exactly how may you'd need to hit the $40million of revenue it required in the Dec qtr to reach 70% yoy revenue growth. I'm sorry that people still believe what comes out your mouth when it's abundantly clear you have mislead people into investing in the CR and SPP when you knew full well the 70%-$100% target was not possible without two major deals which you knew manufacturing wouldn't be able to fulfil anyway. You told the market on October 31st 2018 you couldn't achieve 70% from Lifx sales without the two major deals. How did you know that with 2 months of the qtr to go?????????????
    Last edited by supergwailoh: 11/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.