GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...I assume you are one of the shorters that are currently...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...I assume you are one of the shorters that are currently burning...?

...'crazy short covering'....mmm...you only need c$3M to take this back to 0.30 cents...or $5m to take it to $2/share... pointless 'trading' this stock...it is gambling... and it is axiomatic that the deemed insiders have a lot of money....

Vis a Vis: 'does't generate any meaningful revenue'...mmm...you have never invested in VC...have you?

...so please go ahead...short it... golden ticket to bankruptcy, especially with what is probably around the corner....

...all management need to do is to:

Plan A (augmentation)
    ...release a few more negative news first...sky is falling....so that one of the Top 10 investors could accumulate more cheap retail shares... basically the March 2018 to August 2019 covert modus operandi....but the reality is that they are running out of time at this stage... they have committed to 24 month timelines in 2017... which could have serious repercussions in the CA case... so Plan B or C make more sense today...
    Plan B
    1. Status quo....just announce, what they are going to announce... give time...more time....and before you know, the share would be much higher than it is today....but they would need to release significant deals to get the share above the $4/share by July 2020...so maybe plan C...
    Plan C
    1. announce a say $20M share buyback...to drive the share back to $4-$6/share before the end of the year;
    2. then see CA collapse... based on the fact that there is 'no-deemed financial loss' due to 2017 announcement- nobody told them to sell in the 24 months following the 2017 announcements;
    3. Apply for full cost recovery from the CA applicants ($10M) based on 2;
    4. let the ASIC case takes its course in July 2020... probably a few fines...for which they have insurance for. Which would prove nothing more than an expensive, but deemed very successful PR stunt...these announcements put them on the radar...and they have managed to use that to crystallize $80M of funding without giving up much equity in the process....something they could never have done without an IPO/Private Equity and over optimistic deal announcements (2017 announcements);
    5. then with top 10 shareholders now owning 95% of equity again (post share buyback) ...to take the company private/reverse IPO/ MBO etc....de-risked... with still say circa $25M in the bank...no debt...with a c $70M last mile AI platform ...hence, no more reason to be listed..

...and voila....everyone happy....mission accomplished!

QED

...my humble two cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.