BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

questions for wah nam

1. 174 Posts.
    In the last few months (before the current 'offer' from WN), I sent 2 very polite e-mails to Colin Paterson and did not receive any reply. Last week I sent another to BRM and Mr Paterson asking a few questions about the new offer and today received a reply from 'Brockman' which simply re-stated some points from the Bidder's Statement but did not answer or even acknowledge my questions.

I no longer see any point in sending more questions to BRM although I have several to ask. Perhaps the regular Hot Copper posters can help with answers or come up with more questions for BRM?

Here's a few:
    - How do the independent Directors (Norgard and Paterson) justify recommending this offer when they considered that Wah Nam’s previous offer grossly undervalued BRM?
    - If the offer is so good, why doesn’t Wah Nam cystalise its’ investment by finding a buyer for its’ BRM shares at this level (shouldn’t be difficult at this low price)?
    - If BRM is only worth around $2.50 to $3.00 per share, why would Wah Nam be wasting its time with such a lousy investment?
    - Does the ‘Independent Expert’ have significant experience in valuing mining companies?
    - Did the ‘Independent Expert’ conduct an NPV analysis?
    - Did the ‘Independent Expert’ compare EV per ton against BRMs peers?
    - Did the ‘Independent Expert’ consider Marillana only?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.