AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Hi I was going to start compiling a list of questions for WP to...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi
    I was going to start compiling a list of questions for WP to answer at the half year webinar. If you can post here - i will send one email to Wayne. I'll edit and re-edit... Positive or negative - WP and AHZ don't release too much to the market so ask your questions and lets put some issues to bed once and for all...

Things on my mind...
    1. Most (but not all) investors saw the HSV2 vaccine presentation and results as quite poor yet management of AHZ appears to see the results differently - so there appears to be a disconnect. We (the Hotcopper community) would like more of an explanation and dialogue as to what Ian Frazer believes the results indicate and what it means for the success of other vaccine developments such as HPV. For example a lackluster result on HSV2 -> does it imply the technology isn't what was expected or can be it fine tuned? How? What can be improved? How long from here until commercialization? Is it as simple as increasing dosage and doing both arms or does it require a "formula" change.

2. As investors, we have no idea how the company trends except for every 3 months when a 4C is released - which for some is a painful wait. This creates a negative and sometimes toxic environment where the share price gets (and has gotten) punished. Can we get more strategic updates on adapt (centers, milestones, new products) rather than twitter and facebook updates.

3. There have been a lot of personnel changes within AHZ and most appear to be international based. How do you see the team - the strengths - the weaknesses - and what further additions do you need to meet 20/20 and beyond.

4. Are we on track to beat 20/20? Have you got a revised estimate or is 20/20 a thumb suck logo?

5. Is the company planning to list on a foreign exchange?

6. At what point will AHZ not have enough capacity in its Malaga factory to support production of Adapt? Are there any plans to build a new factory? If so, where?

7. How many adapt products can you make out of "1 cow". Is there a practical limit to what Harvey Beef can supply? Have you planned for alternative sources of supply should something happen like a "mad cow" disease? Would this destroy AHZ over night if we couldn't source healthy tissue for 1-2 months?

8. When is the Chinese market going to open? Several years ago 2018 was mentioned? Its now financial year 2018?

9. Who are your competitors in China? Are there any trials in China? What is your realistic sales target for China for each Adapt product?

I've got a lot more questions and some of you might not find all relevant. I was only planning to send 20 questions to Wayne so might scrub a lot of my own questions. The other option is I'll construct an email and get him to answer via email outside of the meeting.

Thoughts?

Cheers
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.