AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Questions for Webinar, page-60

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    When you sign deals with big corporations they take a huge chunk out of profits, this why a lot of companies prefer to market and sell their own products, yes, it could take ages for the products to take off and might never do, but when it does this is where the reward far outweigh any deals for making some profits now.

I own a stock where the company did make such a deal, initially the stock went up from 2 cents to 24 but now been stagnant around 10 cents for ages as the company is unable to sell their own products directly and profits have been hard to grow, the companies marketing and selling products usually charge up to 75% out of the profits.

I am personally happy with the current route the company have taken, and happy with Wayne's leadership, so much so I have sold a stock last week that double bagged for me and topped up AHZ at around 27.5 and 28.5. I have now decided to hold till 2020, I am sure I am now in the top 30 .

This stock will re rate once profits grow quarter on quarter, patience is the key, having said that, I know older holders will say that they have been patient and they are at a great loss, I really feel your pain, as I have experienced loss in other stocks and currently down in this as well, have faith though, the ship have turned around indeed the future have never looked brighter!
    Last edited by barracudaking: 16/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.