CHM 6.67% 1.6¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I don't believe we'll see any CDH17 onCARlytics...

1. 1,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    I don't believe we'll see any CDH17 onCARlytics development. Here's my logic...

For GI cancers:

Chimeric is already able to target these very well with CDH17 cell therapies. No need for onCARlytics to introduce CDH17 receptors as they're already expressed in these tumours. If anything a combination with plain Vaxinia might be seen one day.
    And it looks likely that Imugene will be able to target these cancers with onCARlytics in it's current form (and other Vaxinia products). No need for a different CAR than CD19 here.

Benefit to CHM - 0
    Benefit to IMU - 0

For non-GI cancers:

Imugene has already done a tonne of work developing Vaxinia and CD19 onCARlytics hoping to target many cancer types. YF has stated that he thinks it will be unnecessary to develop onCARlytics with other CARs.
    Chimeric are able to target some others with CLTX, but onCARlytics based on CDH17 would open up many new possibilities for Chimeric.

Benefit to IMU - 0
    Benefit to CHM - +++

The reality is Imugene don't need Chimeric or CDH17. They will likely be focused on potential partners with CD19 directed monoclonal antibodies, CD19 directed radioisotopes, CD19 directed chemotherapeutics, novel delivery mechanisms etc.

The only thing Chimeric could have been in a position to collaborate on was CD19 NK cells, but Arovella is collaborating with Imugene on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $16.24K 1.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 416860 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 647827 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.