MVP 3.30% 44.0¢ medical developments international limited

Very true. Not having IP protection for the use of...

1. 6,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    Very true. Not having IP protection for the use of methoxyflurane is certainly not a positive but it certainly doesn't make the company uninvestable. The moat around the delivery method and production of methoxyflurane while not completely assured does provide some value.

The hard thing for me now is to get over is price anchoring. MVP had been on my list to look into for quite some time and now it's at record highs!

But setting aside my price anchoring bias, I think the company has sufficient traction to justify the share price and there is always the catalyst of finally getting approval for the U.S to really get this going.

I basically went through all their announcements over the last 10 years this week and man, it came as a shock when I read about the FDA IND letter putting Penthrox on a 'clinical hold'. I imagine there was a collective gasp of exasperation around here when that happened!

Initially I thought it may have been a bit of a bungle by the company, but I actually think the opioid crisis worked against them... potentially making the FDA want to be seen to be more vigilant against any alternatives that might claim to be the solution, but not be. Not fact, just my opinion.

Anyway, I've just got a few more t's to cross and i's to cross, and with some cash freeing up very soon and I will hopefully be able to change my position to "held" very soon.

Thanks for your input everyone who has responded to this thread so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $37.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $97.16K 217.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 786 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 6829 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.8¢ 33203
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.