ROS 0.00% 35.0¢ red october resources limited

questions from posters, page-18

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The "penalty" for not lodging things like the Annual Report and Quarterly Reports is suspension by the ASX.

Since ROS is already suspended, the Company can let these things slip. However, all outstanding documents will have to be lodged ahead of an application by ROS to emerge from suspension.

The real deadline the Company can't really move is the AGM, which must be held no later than 18 months from the date the company became a public (not listed) company. This happened last December (2010) so it is theoretically possible for nothing much to happen for a fair few months yet.

I'm not saying this WILL happen, I'm just cautioning against expecting anything based on the ASX Listing Rules.

This is unfortunately turning into a farce, but I wish all holders (including myself) luck with what Ros(s) may still be able to pull out of the bag.

Unfortunately, after all the "hype" which preceeded the suspension, if this does happen to relist without delivering on any of the promises, it will get absolutely smashed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.