PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

questions from ree newbie

1. 813 Posts.
    Hi guys, enjoyed the posts here over past couple of weeks.

I'm very new to rare earth mining and to PEK and was wondering if someone could point me to a good source (website, book, article - whatever) that talks about rare earth and their mining etc etc. Have had a bit of a look round PEK website but want to try and get some more info.

Also .... their latest presentation points to needing some infrastructure development in Tanzania if they go ahead with the REE project. Wondering if someone can expand on this. What is their overall plan in regards to getting the metal out of the ground ? From what I have read it is seems to have high conc on the surface - so are they just going to scoop the ground up and get it processed? Which leads to the next point - are they intending on developing a mill of some sort, or is it going to get transported to somewhere e.g. Dar el salam or somewhere closer.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or answers guys.

Hope you all do well out of this. (many of you seem to have already made some coin).

BTW - I Was in Tanzania about 15 years ago and back then was very hospitable and no sense of any instability. Certainly appeared safer than Kenya and much more than Uganda. Some beautiful areas too e.g. Mt Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar, Serengeti (boy have a got a story about my time there). Recently I've been back to Uganda and Kenya and must say expect for the west of Uganda both these countries have come a long way in 15 years with regards to development and infrastructure in their big cities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.