PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

questions from ree newbie, page-10

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    So we enter the weekend with an interesting week behind us. PEK has done a nice run up then retrace with fairly solid consolidation. LYC who are kind of like the SFR of our REE sector up today to new recent high. ALK an inbetweeny up a heap to. NTU we know about.
    In the AU/CU peer sector SFR who are the SFR of the Dga zone up a heap today on big resource upgrade. CYS recovering somewhat, heaps of other nearby hopefuls up SRI, LSR, havent checked them all but it seems an up trend.
    So where does that leave us. Well I think the later week saw some trader money move off to some other specs, mainly not the Cos I mentioned but there were a few big spec movers later in this week, and these guys jump ship regularily and quickly. That doesnt matter to us in the long term these guys will come and go. What matters is company specific and market specific stuff.
    SO we had a positive announcement of intent from the company. The REE price drifted again higher. Chinese comporates stalking Aust Ree sector. Peers SPs jumping higher in both the spheres of our main plays. Our S.P hitting new recent high. Dow up ,ASX up, less talk of double dip recession and like it which way or not getting close to a decision on the Government. All in all not a bad week. I see us as a coiled spring and we are one announcement away from our next leg up. I have a feeling this could be as early mid/late next week but could be wrong. From the timing of the last drill announcement think we are justified to think it will be soon. Think we are also justified to be optimistic of the results. IMHO.
    Enjoy the weekend but like I have also learnt this week everything in moderation! Lol!
    Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.