CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

My questions would be are all these updates for the benefit of...

1. 6,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1384
    My questions would be are all these updates for the benefit of shareholders or for you to pump the price when you issued scrib, now 708A
    You have dilluted existing shareholders holding to oblivion, Then do not lodge a change in you shareholdings until after your grab for 50 million milestone shares. Which ads more dillution to those who held strong.
    Why do you always try making it look better than it is sometimes in USD sometimes in AUD
    In a major economic downturn how will you be able to compete with google and facebook. With so many shares on offer.
    When will we reach 1 billion shares.
    Do you think Netzero could sink EN1 if you are offering free credit in this environment. As businesses that would have qualified for NetZero maybe stuggling in the future and end up going into liquidation with a line of creditors.
    Last question Why do you think you are worth 50 million milestone shares when some shareholders dont think you deserve them. In my case because you have woven such a tangled web with a 32 page AGM novel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.