CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Hi Hotuna,I won't be emailing Ted, as I have mentioned...

1. 6,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1485
    Hi Hotuna,

I won't be emailing Ted, as I have mentioned previously I am still learning learning this game so to avoid asking stupid questions to Ted, and some that can be understood via the financial reports, I will only post them here. If anyone is confident these questions are worth asking, feel free to on your own behalf, or you maybe able to easily answer them here for others.

What happened to Tiveo (MyDiveo)? Please confirm it was acquired for ~8.55mil shares (assumedly @ $0.20, so consideration $1.71mil) in 2016, and my understanding is it was essentially written off as an impairment. - May have been already answered somewhere, 2018 report states it was valued at $0 with an impairment of $1.29mil.
    What was the total consideration for Adcel (I thought ~$1mil based on an announcement) and what is it's fair value (intangible) now? Note $2.34mil of shares issued 8/3/19. - I don't understand this.
    ~$15.5mil capital was issued according to the last audited report, net assets only improved by roughly ~$9mil, accumulated losses also grew, what happened? Please explain share based payment reserve, equity investment reserve and foreign currency translation reserve.
    Is making further acquisitions part of EN1's strategy?
    What is EN1's strategy moving forward?
    Will a remuneration report be posted in the 2019 annual report for the 2019 calendar year?
    What role does Tom Anderson play? It says in 2017 he only attended 2 of 4 meetings and was paid upwards of $100k, also he has retired.
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/18/happened-myspace-tom-now-8930207/
    What do you define as "legacy debt"?
    How much legacy debt was there at IPO?
    How much legacy debt was paid off in 2019?
    Is there any more legacy debt?
    In detail, what is the breakdown of what issued capital was used for? For example, Payments of current liabilities <1 year old, payments of liabilities >1 year old, bonus, Adcel, etc.
    Why were Alto recently issued more shares when there was no further dilution? I thought it would happen in conjunction shares being issued as we'd exceed the minimum % holding for them?
    From an operations perspective, how will coronavirus impact EN1?
    From a sales/other perspective, how will coronavirus impact EN1?

Anyway, I hope they are reasonable questions. Disregard as required but that's along the lines I am thinking. I hope the revenue and GP growth is as it seems, and ultimately this co will create SH wealth. Tough times on the markets, great opportunities.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.