SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Anything I say from now on will be contrarian, ..... I care less...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    Anything I say from now on will be contrarian, ..... I care less about the SP, I care about you guys and gals, and your mental well being .....I see some like 29/10/1971 slipping into stress mode.......29101971 has capitulated and is still here with us....i thought for sure you were gonna spend some time in the nuthouse....you must have a good bunch of friends to calm you down after this ANZ/Opes funny farm....speaking of which...ANZ owe you a free garden clean-up.....If those gardeners get on the stand we are gonna see some PORKIES hanging in the shed....You have to ask yorself if it's worth the dirty laundry, or better to keep your head in the trough/samd......Ignorance is Bliss, but the slaughter-man is just sharpening the blade...........

My first share I bought was NEO......It's now worth 1-2% of my buy in price, sold out but is my pet hate stock...keeps me real!.....

I still think SLA has the goods though....Damn, we were so close to announcements before ANZ/Opes , and now we're even closer.................Thursday?

I can fly to Melbourne on Friday if Denis needs a chat.......Blah Blah Blah....who'd real?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.