LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

questions i hope they answer at the agm

1. 2,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Aside of the other obvious questions such as the current state of alluvial exploration and the progress on the China deal, there are several burning issue which I'd like to find out about, I'm hoping that the information released at the AGM will give us a bit of a clearer picture.

- What do LOM management intend to use as their reporting criteria moving forward? i.e. how often will they update shareholders, what is the size of diamond that would cause an immediate update etc

- LOM seems to be in a catch-22 situation where the share price may not rise much more until kimberlite results are released, but extra finances may be needed to make a serious effort at exploring them. Do LOM have a strategy for raising the extra capital with a minimum of further dilution?

- E210 has been mentioned as a weathered kimberlite which would be bulk sampled when earthmoving equipment can access the area. Has any progress been made in sampling this kimberlite?

- Looking at the Google Earth maps of the surrounding area, there appears to be historical diggings around the general area of L6. Has there been any progress made or are there plans in future to explore this area further?

- Has any indication been made by the Angolan government when the Endiama bond will be refunded?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $15.85K 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88793 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.