KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

questions i wil l be asking

1. 11,672 Posts.
    Having just read the latest report again, I cannot believe reactions by the market and some so called expert analysts to the report.
    I reiterate there is no way that this sp should be where it is. The company has aid it was obligated to drill this hole in compliance permit conditions WA- 398-P.

Some so called experts who previously said flow rates of this well were not important have since changed their logic. Others have just jumped ship like the fickle punters who have punted on this stock.
    The company say there are happy with the test; but the question I will be asking the company tomorrow is; why they did not have the so called suitable equipment to achieve the required tests to establish communication to the Motara reservoir.

I am not sure if I missed this but I have not heard anyone mention that the believe the P2 appraisal well discovered a new Montara gas reservoir.
    Surely this cannot be bad news?

All in all, I will reiterate what Mr. Hosking has said , the negative reaction to the report is due to ignorance and perceception.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.090(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.539B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.92 $1.85 $18.66M 9.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11055 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 144289 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.