FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Questions on FFX ASX announcements

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Noticed a shift in your focus over your past few posts in trying to find holes in FFX. I take this as you recognising your excessive posting on previously raised perceived issues have not born the fruit you'd hoped for.

As a claimed holder, I'm sure like the rest of us you have an investment thesis for FFX which reflects your risk appetite, return expectations and investment time horizon.

if you have done this 101 of investing then your investment in FFX would reflect this and no doubt factored in your laundry list of concerns. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt given your continued claims of expertise that you've covered these basics. Given this can you please explain why you think other investors haven't done this and find it necessary to continue to treat other FFX investors as uneducated fools who desperately need your help in understanding the "truth".
  2. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    ahh i wouldnt waste your effort, its what trolls do.

if there was hint of genuine concern, they wouldnt bother post as much about a stock they dont hold

trust me there are some people that feel that the only way for their own stocks to do well is by talking down the only other viable african stock, I use the word viable because why else would they bother putting so much attention (a years worth LOL) to it if it wasnt. anyways

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.