FGR 3.85% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

Questions on FGR November 2018 AGM, page-40

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi FGR Team,

Two outstanding announcements & I suspect there will be more before too long.

The more I learn about FGR the more I ponder the complexities involved.

And I must not fool myself into thinking about the situation with bias or emotion.

As we head to the AGM we will think about our own interests and by extension the best interests of FGR.

I still believe that CM & PY are overpaid ~ How many other staff could have been engaged in IT/Marketing/Science for their combined salaries & CM & PY would still have been well rewarded with bonus's as earned.

Though I think CM & PY have been reducing their fees ~ Hopefully someone can clear that up for me.

Though good qualified staff are coming on board & that is superb.

I been confidentially informed that CM was the person responsible for achieving Professor Raston's VFD coming on board FGR ~ And I believe WG has stated that VFD could be a company maker in its own right.

I am becoming more aware of the efforts that CM & PY have been contributing which some say were the recruitment of AG ~ WG no doubt played a role ~ This has opened major doors previously closed to us.

WG personally has informed me that he, CM & PY work extremely well and extremely hard together.

A highly regarded member of the business community has informed me that WG 'can at times be difficult to work with' ~ Yet, who amongst us has probably no had the same thought or said of ourselves.

I do not know if WG is a genius in the true sense but such personal patterns are not uncommon in very high achieving individuals.

And if WG is happy with CM & PY then ~ That Is a major factor.

And upsetting the proverbial apple cart at this critical juncture is worthy of serious consideration from all we FGR investors.

Unfortunately communication & website maintenance are substandard to my mind & hopefully will be resolved with more staff coming on aboard ~ and though I usually do not like 'the parting shot' ~

Salaries better distributed could of ameliorated such issues much earlier imo.

However such is a moot point as we are here now.

And where we are now is very much better then were we were three short months ago even if the SP does not reflect it yet.

And to my mind the FGR future is looking very much brighter.

I for one must examine my own bias at times & when I do I find much of it rooted in innuendo & unverifiable statement.

I intend to speak directly with WG when he becomes available.

I also intent to talk directly to either Peter or Craig when possible.

There is no such thing as too much information in my view ~ Expect of course wrong information.

So ~ Given the extremely critical juncture FGR are soon heading into.

I for one will open up my mind to all possibilities that I may process & vote to the best of my intelligence & conscience at the 2018 AGM.

There do seem to have been mistakes ~ Though the fact that FGR are willing to change tactics & strategy as required is a substantial positive in my view.

I seriously believe in FGR's enormous potential and I think we are on the right track now.

I hold a fair stash of FGR & FGROC & hope that I will look back in the not too distant future & consider this one of my best decisions ever made.

Cheers,
    I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $32.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $30.43K 614.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7119 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 439454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.