IXIC 0.88% 8,076.6 nasdaq composite

Questions on international share holdings

1. 56 Posts.
    Hi All,

I am hoping i can get some feedback in relation to some shares i hold on the NASDAQ.
    I short,the company moved from the ASX to NASDAQ and i held through the move. I hold shares in 3 parcels (mine, my wife's and the Superfund)

I transferred mine and the Superfund holdings to ANZ/etrade, but i have some questions which i am hoping i can get some input with. I have contacted ANZ and the transfer agent in the USA but i want check with some people with real life experiences.
    Any help would be appreciated.

1. Firstly, Who do you use to buy/sell shares internationally (mainly NASDAQ/NYSE)?
    Is there anyone that you can recommend to sell a small parcel (wifes parcel is with the transfer agent still)?
    2. Has anyone sold shares with ANZ Global shares? Was is straight forward? any feedback?
    3. Do I need to complete the W-8BEN form (tax withholding?) ANZ say no...
    I did submit the W-8BEN form when i transferred the shares in 2014 (i believe it stays current for 3 years)
    4. I am currently having an issue with addresses. I moved 2 years ago, and updated all my details with ANZ, but not the transfer agent in the USA (i assumed the ANZ address was current as they held my shares). Now there has been some recent activity with the shares, and i have not received anything.. so now ive been going back and forward between ANZ and the transfer agent inthe USA on what address is being used. Has anyone had any issues with this? (note, my wifes holdings that have not been transferred from the holding agent in the USA has received all the correspondence (address was updated when we moved))

Thanks for your time reading, and i hope you can reply if you have any feedback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXIC (INDEXNASDAQ) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.