BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

questions on the hansen deposit, page-4

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Hi All,

Further to my last post additional source information on the 30 million pounds of uranium at Hansen.

Cheers,

Brantley

Source:

2. C o l o r a d o G e o l o g i c a l S u r v e y
  3. • I n f o r m a t i o n S e r i e s 7 0
  4. • C o l o r a d o M i n e r a l a n d M i n e r a l F u e l A c t i v i t y, 2 0 0 4

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:DPQVWWCTmUIJ:geosurvey.state.co.us/portals/0/MMF_2004_Nonfuel%2520Minerals.pdf+NZ+Cyprus+Hansen+uranium+property&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=au&client=firefox-a

Hansen deposit, Fremont County (uranium):
  5. The Hansen deposit in the Tallahas Creek area of Fremont County is once again being examined for its uranium potential. In November 2004, Quincy Gold Corp. announced it had entered into letter of intent for an agreement with NZ Uranium LLC to explore the Hansen deposit. A resource of approximately 30 million pounds of uranium was outlined at Hansen in the late 1970s by Cyprus Mines Corp. Cyprus had designed an open pit mine and milling facility capable of processing 4,500 tons of ore per day and yielding 2 million pounds of uranium per year. It was projected to employ 550 people by 1983. The plan was abandoned, however, in 1980 when the price of uranium crashed due to decreased demand for nuclear fuel after the Three Mile Island incident. Quincy Gold is evaluating Hansen as a potential site for in situ
    solution mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.