RED 3.90% 37.0¢ red 5 limited

Questions on the report., page-20

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    mardo, there are better minds able to contribute here but I'll give it a go. I feel the issue here is Red 5's ability to stockpile enough ore to get through the wet season. Because of the east wall movement the mining of ore has been under pressure. This is probably the "medium term impact on the mining schedule" that they talk about.
    The stockpile went backwards in July, not sure in August but it looks like they diverted resources from the clean up so I'm hoping it held, if not increased. The annual report is out in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping to get some idea from this. Other than that we'll have to wait to the Q1 update.
    It all hinges on the onset of the wet season. If it comes early then the forecast figures will probably be close to the mark. If its a normal or late wet then we can expect much better gold numbers. We can see from Q4 forecasts that production should start to peak as soon as normal mining operations resume after the wet.
    Red has shown to lean to conservative forecasts so I'm thinking the results should be better than expected.
    My opinion so do your own research before investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.516B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.3¢ 36.8¢ $14.90M 39.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 387085 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 1040379 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.