BWN 0.00% 59.0¢ bhagwan marine limited

questions re proposed bwn board, page-11

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hop says: "Thanks for that but still my question remains unanswered."

No, your question was answered. You just remain unsatisfied

Hop: "Do you think in the absence of an advised business plan that these directors seeking election really do have funding locked in in the event of their election?"

Once again, yes. I don’t ‘think’ this. I know this.

Capital raising isn’t hard, not even in this market, if you have the goods. The coal price surged over 10% recently and China is doing all it can to reduce exports and increase imports – the funding is NOT the main concern. The main concern is that our company is being drip fed by a steel co from India, who thinks they have the tiger by the tail. They heven't caught on yet but they’re losing their grip as the days go by, and on June 22nd the tiger will turn around and bite them

Hop: "Now I learn ASIC might be involved Goodness!"

This was thanks to the actions of the many shareholders who took the time to voice their concern. It is for the betterment our company and its shareholders

Shareholders view this is a good thing.

You’d feel the same way, if you were one.

Hop: "Anyway I have made my views known; no one has reassurred me outside of the existing board that funding is coming"

For someone who doesn’t own any stock, you’re quite adamant on being “reassured”...

No shareholders are assured of anything good coming from Bhushan being at the helm, hence the unwavering support to vote them out.

You make references to events taking place when Nichol was last in charge. Need I remind you that the shareprice hit an all time high on an unfaltering uptrend, right before he left. The subscription agreement if approved would have probably seen that trend continue. What happened after that was beyond his control, but happened nonetheless under a Bhushan-dominated board. Hence the unprecedented action taken by so many shareholders to get Bhushan fired!

Hop says: "I have made my point"

Thanks for making you point Hop. Shareholders will make theirs on June 22nd.

And yes, the result will be most interesting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.