BWN 0.00% 59.0¢ bhagwan marine limited

Hi Hopalong, I too was contacted but I had no problem getting...

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Hopalong, I too was contacted but I had no problem getting answers

Have you read the statement to shareholders?

Hopalong says: "Only two directors have been nominated and not a third. Why?"

As per statement;
    [...The third person will be appointed director by Kevin and John to fill the casual vacancy created by Bill Hayes' resignation. All three members of the new Board will be Australian residents, enabling simple but effective management of the Company. Presently, four of the members of the Board are linked to Bhushan Steel (Australia) Pty Ltd ("*Bhushan*")...]
    ---------------------------------------------------

Hopalong says: "Have any shareholders been given a business plan or funding statement to enable adequate evaluation?"

The business plan is the same plan that was initially proposed in the prospectus. i.e. to ADD value before farming out any equity to strategic partners or end-users

Hence the small drilling campaign to finalise a resource statement to JORC standard ASAP

Pretty simple and straight forward stuff
    -------------------------------------------------

Hopalong says: "Nobody has been able to answer my questions satisfactorily so far."

It's interesting you say that Hopalong. Becuase this is the EXACT SAME PROBLEM that shareholders had, and continue to have with the CURRENT BOARD.

I'm glad that most shareholders have seen through the smoke. The choice is clear cut. Vote for a change and give your investment an honest chance at becoming worth something. Or, do nothing and wake up on the 23rd and think "what if"... OR, "If only I..."

A pretty simple choice one would think. And don't take it from me, take it from your fellow substantial shareholders, all of whom have voted FOR the resolutions

Do as they have done so that you don't look back on this opportunity with resentment.

What have Bhushan done for YOU that would cause you to think they have your best interest at heart? All they've done since november last year is strip our company of time and money and run the shareprice into the ground for their gain. In the meantime they've been buying/accumulating while our company has been suffering

And this would all be great if i was a shareholder of Bhushan Steele - or, if I was happy to see Aussie shareholders being ripped off - but I'm not. I'm just like you. I'm one of those 1100 Aussie shareholders who will overthrow these guys in 2 weeks time. And when you make a buck out of this re-invigorated company of ours, you'll have your fellow shareholders who STOOD UP and VOTED to thank for it!

IF you're not going to stand by your fellow shareholders on June 22 and vote FOR the resolutions, you may as well HOP-ALONG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.