Questions regarding stock trading - volume breakdown, fluctuation limits and filters

1. 2 Posts.
    Hello everyone, I am new in Australia stock trading so I appreciate if you can help answering my questions.

I spent some time on analysing stock graphs using different websites (e.g IG, COMMSEC, etc) but couldn't find the following answers for my questions:

1) How the volume breakdown can be seen? e.g if the trade value for a day is 2M , how many of it is traded by natural or legal persons?

2) Is there any limit to the price fluctuations per day in Australia? That's the case in some countries, ie there is a limit of say 5% , so the price cannot fluctuate above or below 5% per each day.

3) How can I use filters to categorise stocks based on different criteria, eg, only show me the stocks with above 100M volume of trading else..I am using IG and COMMSEC at the moment, so if you refer to these website re my questions would be perfect, otherwise any other website that you think would give me the data that I want would be appreciated.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.