I don't normally have the time to respond to Trolls as my time...

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I don't normally have the time to respond to Trolls as my time is valuable. Not one of your claims is backed up by any reputable scientific evidence. This is a standard denial tactic to wear the opposition down

Just to take a couple of your ignorant and random claims

Polar bear numbers from WWF

http://www.polarbearsinternational....ntists-say/are-polar-bear-populations-booming

You acknowledge that arctic sea ice is declining yet disregard the following
    "Polar bears depend on the sea ice surface for catching their prey. A shorter duration of ice cover over their productive hunting areas means less opportunity to hunt. A reduction in sea ice has been statistically linked to reduced stature and weight in polar bears and to lower survival rates of cubs. So, it doesn't really matter that hunting is now largely under control or that we know a lot about other impacts people might have on bears. Without habitat, polar bears will disappear no matter what else we do"

Snow depths from Thredbo

I have skied every one of the last 30 years in Victoria. Seasons have been shorter and shorter.

Sea level rise Tuvalu

"Becker (2011) has examined sea level rise in the western tropical Pacific Ocean using a combination of tide gauges, satellite-based measurements, ocean modelling and GPS, and found that the region is experiencing sea level rise much larger than the global average. At Funafati Island, the study authors found that between 1950-2009 'total' sea level, which also accounts for the rate of island subsidence or sinking, rose at 5.1 (±0.7) mm per year, almost 3 times larger than the global average over the same period. "

Also have a look at Miami

The rest of your statements are just plain stupid.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.